- What legislation applies to your organisation
- Your rights and responsibilities
- Adults Advance Practice
- How well is your organisation complying with the legislation?
- Is your organisation at risk from a security breach or loss of personal information?
The average cost of a large organisation’s worst security breach in the past year was between £11,0000 and £25,0000 , according to the 2012 UK information security survey compiled by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
For small business, the figure was £15,000 to £30,000 .
The Information Commissioner (ICO) has imposed penalties totalling £1.17 Million on organisations for breaches of the Data Protection Act. Source "Axway".
Answers to the following questions will be provided:
- Do your employees know how to respond to a subject access request?
- Do you keep customer data secure?
- If you are a public authority – do you have a model publication scheme?
If you would like to know how you could improve your knowledge about the current legislation and its impact on your organisation please register your interest using the form to the right of this page.