- What legislation applies to your organisation
- Your rights and responsibilities
- Adults Advance Practice
- How well is your organisation complying with the legislation?
- Is your organisation at risk from a security breach or loss of personal information?
The average cost of a large organisation's worst security breach in the past year was between £110,000 and £250,000, according to the 2012 UK information security survey compiled by Price Waterhouse Coopers.
For small business, the figure was £15,000 to £30,000.
The Information Commissioner (ICO) has imposed penalties totalling £1.17 Million on organisations for breaches of the Data Protection Act. Source "Axway".
Answers to the following questions will be provided:
- Do your employees know how to respond to a subject access request?
- Do you keep customer data secure?
- If you are a public authority – do you have a model publication scheme?
This course will be available shortly. To register your interest, please complete the form to the right and a member of the Opps team will be in touch. Alternatively, call us on 01480 415930 for more information